A blog about dogs, marriage, life, butt-sniffing, and depression.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Day After Dog-Mom's Day

   Hi everyone. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I'm sure you all missed me. I was busy, doing this:


It is very important work. To all of you Moms out there- thanks for doing Mom things. I thanked my Mom by allowing her to feed me and hang out with me and Grandma in the back yard all day. I mostly did the hard work shown above interspersed with spontaineous sprints with Bandit and Lucy. I don't know if I've mentioned Lucy before, but she's my aunt-dog technically. My grandma adopted her a year or so after I came into the family (or AG as some might call it). She looks like this:


She's pretty cool. I enjoy sniffing her butt more than most other dogs. Sometimes I even do this thing with my head and nose that Mom calls motorboating. It always makes Mom and Dad laugh but when other people see it they get sort of awkward and quiet and turn away. Humans are weird that way. Hold on-

Oops. I tried to kill the cat. Mom ninja-jumped out of her chair and tackled me before I could catch him. Then she had to flip me over and make me submit cause I was still growling. Lame. It was his fault! He's all nosy and stuff, sniffing into stuff that I can't reach, that probably tastes really good. Jerk. Sometimes he's all right, like when it was just me and him, and we used to try and play in our old apartment. But I just don't get him. One minute hes all purr-y and sweet rubbing against me and stuff, and the next minute hes screaming and flying at my face with his claws out. He's crazy. You can see it in his eyes. 


See? 

   Whatever. I'm over it. It's kinda cold and rainy out today- my least favorite weather ever. Mom said she was gonna let me hang out in front while she gardens but I don't wanna anym- BAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Sorry, I thought I heard something. Back to bed. Where was I? Right. It sucks outside. That's all I guess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment